As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Prilosec #ad
Acid Reducer, Treats Frequent Heartburn for 24 Hour Relief*, Wildberry Flavor**, 42 Tablets, #1 Doctor Recommended Brand, Prilosec OTC, Omeprazole Delayed Release #adPrilosec #ad
- 1 doctor and gastroenterologist recommended frequent heartburn medicine for 15 straight years. May be hsa and FSA eligible. Starts reducing acid on DAY 1.
Reduces excess acid production for heartburn relief all day and all night. Treats frequent heartburn: heartburn medicine for those who experience heartburn 2+ times a week. Over 30 million americans have used prilosec otc omeprazole 20mg pills as their frequent heartburn medicine; SATISFACTION GUARANTEED or your money back.
With just 1 pill each morning, experience 24 HOURS with ZERO HEARTBURN. Active ingredient: each pill contains 20mg of Omeprazole, an acid reducer that provides long-lasting, 24-hour heartburn relief.
|Part Number||Value not found|
|Model||Value not found|
2. Prilosec #ad
Prilosec 20.6 mg OTC, 42 Tablets Pack of 3 #adPrilosec #ad
- One pill each morning. 1 doctor recommended otc frequent heartburn treatment medicine for 10 straight years. 24 hours. May take 1-4 days for full effect. 1 gastroenterologist^ recommended OTC frequent heartburn medicine for 10 straight years.
Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. Zero Heartburn. It's possible while taking Prilosec OTC. 1 pharmacist^^ recommended OTC frequent heartburn medicine for 10 straight years.
3. Prilosec #ad
Omeprazole Delayed Release, #1 Doctor Recommended Brand**, Wildberry Flavor, Acid Reducer, 14 Tablets, Treats Frequent Heartburn for 24 Hour Relief*, Prilosec OTC #adPrilosec #ad
- Inactive ingredients: FD&C blue no. 2 aluminum lake, saccharin sodium, flavor, hydroxypropyl cellulose, polysorbate 80, hypromellose, FD&C red no.
Ingredients: omeprazole delayed-release tablet 20mg equivalent to 206mg omeprazole magnesium- acid reducer. Heartburn Medicine & Acid Reducer. Item package dimension: 4.
563" l x 0688" w x 3. 5" h. Country of Origin: Sweden. 40 aluminum lake, mica, polyvinylppyrrolidone, polyethylene glycol 6000, talc, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid copolymer, titanium dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium stearyl fumarate, starch, glyceryl monostearate, triethyl citrate.
|Manufacturer||Prilosec OTC #ad|
4. Prilosec #ad
Proton Pump Inhibitor, Prilosec OTC Frequent Heartburn Relief Medicine and Acid Reducer, 42 Tablets – Omeprazole Delayed-Release Tablets 20mg #adPrilosec #ad
- With prilosec otc, you can take 1 pill a day for 24 hours of zero heartburn*. 1 doctor, gastroenterologist, and pharmacist recommended frequent heartburn treatment for 13 straight years See product description for details.
Treats frequent heartburn. Zero heartburn. With one pill a day, prilosec otC blocks acid production at the source so you don’t get heartburn in the first place*. The first and original over-the-counter frequent heartburn medicine.
There’s no need to stash antacids everywhere for whenever heartburn might strike. 24 hours. There’s a reason 30 million americans** used Prilosec OTC to treat their frequent heartburn. Blocks acid production at its source. One pill a day. Based on data from Nielsen Company. Proton pump inhibitors ppis like Prilosec OTC reduce stomach acid production by shutting down many of the pumps in the stomach that produce acid.
|Manufacturer||Prilosec OTC #ad|
5. The Procter & Gamble Dist Incorporated #ad
25004988- 786309 Antacid Prilosec OTC Tablets 20mg 42 Per Box by Procter & Gamble Dist -Part no. 786309 -25004988 #adThe Procter & Gamble Dist Incorporated #ad
- 3 packages of 14 tabs per item for sale = 42 tabs total. Not intended for immediate relief of heartburn; this drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect. 14-day courses of treatment. Acid reducer. Treats frequent heartburn occurs 2 or more days a week.
6. Amazon Basic Care #ad
Acid Reducer, 42 Count, Treats Frequent Heartburn, Amazon Basic Care Omeprazole Delayed Release Tablets 20 mg #adAmazon Basic Care #ad
- Heartburn tips: do not eat late at night or just before bedtime. Compare to Prilosec OTC. Treats frequent heartburn: amazon basic Care Omeprazole Delayed Release Tablets 20 mg treat frequent heartburn that occurs 2 or more times a week.
14-day course of heartburn treatment: taken once every 24 hours for 14 days, Amazon Basic Care Omeprazole Delayed Release Tablets 20 mg is not intended for immediate relief of heartburn and may take 1 to 4 days for full effect.
Active ingredient: the active ingredient in these delayed release tablets is omeprazole 20 mg, which works as an acid reducer to treat frequent heartburn.
Acid reducer: amazon basic care omeprazole delayed Release Tablets 20 mg is a Proton Pump Inhibitor PPI that deactivates pumps in the stomach lining to inhibit acid production at the source. Certain foods or drinks are more likely to cause heartburn, chocolate, fatty and fried foods, caffeine, spicy, such as rich, alcohol and even some fruits and vegetables.
7. OmepraCare DR #ad
OmepraCareDR 42 Count Tablets Omeprazole 20mg Acid Reducer for Heartburn 14 Tablets/Bottle One 3-Pack Carton for Three 14-Day Treatments, Delayed-Release Tablets #adOmepraCare DR #ad
- When nothing else works, choose OmepraCareDR Omeprazole 20 mg. The active ingredient in these delayed release tablets is Omeprazole 20 mg, an acid reducer used to treat frequent heartburn Compare to Prilosec OTC.
Heartburn tips: there are many things you can do to help relieve uncomfortbale heartburn. Not intended for immediate relief of heartburn, may take 1 to 4 days for full effect.
Omeprazole 20 mg is a proton pump Inhibitor PPI that deactivates pumps in the stomach lining to inhibit acid production at the source. Omepracaredr 20 mg omeprazole delayed release tablets treat frequent heartburn that occurs 2 or more times a week. Take once every 24 hours for 14 days.
8. Rite Aid #ad
Heartburn Relief, Heartburn Medicine, Treats Frequent Heartburn, 3 Bottles, Rite Aid Acid Reducer Omeprazole Delayed Release Tablets, 14 Count Each 42 Count Total, 20 mg #adRite Aid #ad
- It works by reducing the amount of acid your stomach makes. It is not intended for the immediate relief of heartburn; Rite Aid Acid Reducer may take 1 to 4 days for full effect. This acid reducer relieves symptoms such as heartburn and reduces the effects of acid reflux. The inactive ingredients are carnauba wax, hypromellose acetate succinate, monoethanolamine, titanium dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, propylene glycol, hypromellose, sodium stearate, ferric oxide red, talc, lactose monohydrate, sodium lauryl sulfate, ferric oxide yellow, sodium stearyl fumarate, and triethyl citrate.
This product is meant to be used once a day every 24 hours for 14 days. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities through engaging experiences that provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice for their unique needs.
It may take 1 to 4 days to reach full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours. Easy-to-swallow tablets: these tablets are designed for easy swallowing. Rite aid vision & mission: our vision at rite aid is for customers to confidently choose us first for their everyday health and wellness needs because we consistently understand and exceed their expectations.
14-day course of treatment: adults 18 years of age and older: swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morning; take every day for 14 days; do not take more than 1 tablet a day; do not crush the tablets into food; and do not use for more than 14 days unless directed. This pack contains 42 tablets total: three 14-day courses of treatment offering heartburn relief through delayed-release tablets. Omeprazole 20 mg: compare rite aid’s heartburn medicine to the active ingredient in top brands.
9. Prilosec #ad
42 Count, Prilosec OTC- Delayed-Release Acid Reducer #adPrilosec #ad
- Works by directly blocking many of the active stomach pumps that produce acid before they start. 42 count, 3 pack of tablets. Safe and effective for use in treating frequent heartburn.