As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Monistat #ad
Prefilled, Monistat 1-Day Yeast Infection Treatment #adMonistat #ad
- Ready-to-use ovule insert contains 1200 mg Miconazole Nitrate with a disposable contoured applicator. Ovule insert stays in place and can be used day or night, making it a great solution for women who don’t want to wait until bedtime to begin treating their yeast infection, or for those who exercise frequently or engage in high levels of activity.
Relieves yeast infection symptoms 4x faster than the leading prescription pill. 1-dose yeast infection treatment combination Pack containing an Ovule insert with the maximum strength dose available over-the-counter along with external itch cream for symptom relief. Monistat is the no. 1 gynecologist-recommended brand.
2. Monistat #ad
7 Piece Set, Monistat 3-Day Yeast Infection Treatment Suppositories + Itch Relief Cream #adMonistat #ad
- 1 doctor and Gynecologist Recommended brand. Regular strength option for women who want consistent treatment and relief at moderate dosage levels. Vaginal yeast infection treatment: 3 vaginal suppositories 200mg Miconazole Nitrate with 3 applicators and 1 tube of external anti-itch cream.
Relieves associated external itching and irritation caused by yeast infections. Clinically proven vaginal antifungal treatment.
3. Vagisil #ad
1 Pre-Filled No Touch Vaginal Applicator, by Vagisil, Antifungal Ointment Helps Relieve External Itching and Irritation, Vagistat 1 Day Single-Dose Yeast Infection Treatment for Women #adVagisil #ad
- Throw applicator away after use. For use by adults and children 12 years of age and over: Insert entire contents of applicator into the vagina at bedtime. 1 step application treatment cures most vaginal yeast infections with just 1 dose.
Before using this product, read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information. Vagisil brings you a convenient and efficacious vaginal antifungal treatment that gets to work in single dose. Comes with a no-touch, pre-filled applicator containing tioconazole antifungal 6. 5%.
4. Monistat #ad
Monistat 7-Day Yeast Infection Treatment | Cream + External Itch Relief Cream #adMonistat #ad
- Low dose option for women who want to treat with smaller doses of the active ingredient evenly throughout the week. Vaginal yeast infection treatment: 7 empty disposable applicators, 1 tube of antifungal cream 100 milligrams Miconazole Nitrate cream and 1 tube of external anti-itch cream.
Relieves associated external itching and irritation caused by yeast infections.
Number 1 doctor and Gynecologist Recommended brand that is a clinically proven vaginal antifungal treatment. Pregnant women and diabetics: The CDC recommends only a 7 day topical yeast infection treatment consult a doctor before use.
5. Amazon Basic Care #ad
Amazon Basic Care Tioconazole Ointment 6.5%, Vaginal Antifungal; 1-Dose Treatment for Vaginal Yeast Infection #adAmazon Basic Care #ad
- One dose treatment: ready-to-use pre-filled applicator provides a one dose treatment for vaginal yeast infection. Vaginal antifungal medicine like amazon basic care tioconazole ointment 6. 5% cures most vaginal yeast infections.
Just one dose of treatment will provide some relief within one day and complete relief of symptoms within 7 days. Symptoms: yeast infection symptoms can range from mild to moderate, redness and swelling of the vulva, vaginal rash, a burning sensation - during intercourse or while urinating, vaginal pain and soreness, watery vaginal discharge, and include: vaginal itching and irritation in the vagina and vulva, and thick, white, odor-free vaginal discharge with a cottage cheese appearance.
A vaginal yeast infection is a fungal infection that causes irritation, discharge and intense vaginal itching. Active ingredient: this product contains tioconazole, a vaginal antifungal, which compares to the active ingredient in Monistat 1.
6. Monistat #ad
2 Pack, MONISTAT Care Maximum Strength Instant Itch Relief Cream, 1 oz #adMonistat #ad
- Monistat is the #1 gynecologist-recommended brand for vaginal itch Per the ProVoice Survey, fielded to 807 OB/GYNs from September 1, 2019 to August 31, 2020. Provides long-lasting relief from intense vaginal itch.
Instant itch relief Cream helps relieve intense vaginal itch fast. Fragrance free and hypoallergenic; contains 1% Hydrocortisone. Maximum strength cream cools, relieves and soothes instantly.
7. Monistat #ad
Prefilled Applicator, 1 ea, Monistat 1-Day Yeast Infection Treatment #adMonistat #ad
- Vaginal yeast infection treatment: 1 ready to use pre filled applicator with 6. 5 percent Tioconazole ointment. 1 doctor and Gynecologist Recommended brand.
Clinically proven vaginal antifungal treatment. 1 dose in a convenient, pre filled applicator. For women who may be sensitive to Miconazole Nitrate or ingredients found in other creams.
8. Vagisil #ad
Gynecologist Tested, 1 oz Pack of 4, Helps Relieve Yeast Infection Irritation, Vagisil Maximum Strength Feminine Anti-Itch Cream with Benzocaine for Women, Soothes and Cools Skin, Fast-acting #adVagisil #ad
- Specially designed for the vaginal area to relieve everyday itch and itch associated with yeast infections. 4 times more itch fighting medicine to relieve painful burning and itching caused by yeast infections.
Non-irritating, hypoallergenic formula. Contains patented odor block technology. Vagisil cream: relieves even the most painful, burning itch fast in vaginal area.
9. Yeast-Gard #ad
YeastGard Advanced Homeopathic Yeast Infection Vaginal Suppositories, 10 count Box #adYeast-Gard #ad
- Yeast infection treatments provide vaginal itching relief from mixture of sodium borate, barberry, stone root and witch hazel. Paraben free yeast infection treatment for women helps restore balance to resist future yeast imbalances.
Vaginal yeast infection suppositories provide soothing feminine itch relief and relief from burning and irritation. Yeast infection medication delivers homeopathic actives in a probiotic enriched vaginal suppository base. One box of 10 yeastgard Advanced Homeopathic Vaginal Suppositories with applicator.