As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Frontier Co-op #ad
European Whole, Certified Organic, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Sambucus nigra L., Kosher, Frontier Co-op Elderberries #adFrontier Co-op #ad
- Their flavor develops when mixed in foods or drinks. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any stage of growing and processing. They are used in sweet syrups and desserts, fruity aroma.
Organically sourced in bulgaria - our bulgarian farmers grow these berries using non-irradiated processes and harvest them at the peak of their flavor. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO.
Robust and tangy - european elderberries are not the sweetest variety of berries available, but they are tart or bitter depending on the way you use them. They maintain the plant’s moisture using unique and clean cropping techniques. Frontier co-op Elderberries are also 100% kosher certified.
This dark, purple berry also complements teas and warming winter cordials. They are attractive, too – such as pies, syrups, and wine. They are often part of sweet treats, juices, dark berries that are used to make jams, crumbles, and more. Top-quality elderberries - frontier co-op organic elderberries botanical name: Sambucus nigra are part of the honeysuckle family. About us - owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976.
2. Naturtonix #ad
Naturtonix Dried Elderberries 100% Natural European Whole Wild Crafted Elder Berry Sambucus Nigra 1 Pound Resealable Pouch #adNaturtonix #ad
- Vegan: 100% natural, Non-GMO Product. Cut: whole, air dried berries ** NON IRRADIATED **. Dried berries can be boiled with sugar to make a sweet syrup or infused into tea. Commonly used as a daily winter immune booster.
Premium quality product: Responsibly wildcrafted. 100% natural & beneficial: elderberries are a flavorful addition to a healthy diet and good source of Vitamin C, fiber and antioxidants. Uses: great to make juice, syrup, jam, pies and elder berry wine.
3. Horbäach #ad
Whole Dried Organic Elderberries | 1 lb Bulk Bag | European Sambucus Nigra | by Horbaach #adHorbäach #ad
- Expertly crafted: Our premium products are backed by our commitment to purity and potency. Organic elderberry: enjoy the succulent nectar of this organic fruit, perfect for snacking! Antioxidant rich: Elderberry possesses a high concentration of naturally occurring flavonoids.
Horbaach manufacturers: laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!. Naturally free of: gluten, soy, yeast, Wheat, lactose, milk, Artificial Color & Flavoring & NON-GMO.
4. Frontier Co-op #ad
European Whole, Frontier Co-op Elderberries, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Sustainably Grown | Sambucus nigra L., Kosher #adFrontier Co-op #ad
- Robust and tangy - european elderberries are not the sweetest variety of berries available, but they are tart or bitter depending on the way you use them. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. About us - owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976.
Top-quality elderberries - frontier co-op elderberries botanical name: Sambucus nigra are part of the honeysuckle family. They are often part of sweet treats, dark berries that are used to make jams, juices, syrups, and more.
Their flavor develops when mixed in foods or drinks. Flavorful, and they provide a pleasant, versatile berries - elderberries deliver flexible options for many culinary needs. Sustainably grown in bulgaria - our bulgarian farmers grow these berries using non-irradiated processes and harvest them at the peak of their flavor.
They are used in sweet syrups and desserts, fruity aroma. This dark, purple berry also complements teas and warming winter cordials. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products. They maintain the plant’s moisture using unique and clean cropping techniques. Frontier co-op Elderberries are also 100% kosher certified.
5. Starwest Botanicals #ad
Starwest Botanicals Organic Dried Elder Berries, 1 Pound Bulk #adStarwest Botanicals #ad
- Origin: Croatia. Kosher certified by Kosher Certification Services. Latin/botanical Name: Sambucus nigra. Cgmp compliant current Good Manufacturing Practices. Certified organic by qai - in accordance with the USDA National Organic Program Guidelines.
6. KEHL-KRONENHOF #ad
1 lb Bulk European Whole Dry Black Elderberry, Wild Crafted, Sambucus Nigra L., 100% USDA Certified Organic Dried Elderberries, Make Natural Tea / Syrup, Raw, Non-irradiated, Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher #adKEHL-KRONENHOF #ad
- It can support a strong immune system and may even alleviate respiratory conditions such as cold and cough. High in flavonoids, elderberries are thought to reduce the risk of heart disease and are beneficial in lowering blood pressure and managing diabetes. Cook or steep dried elderberries to create a versatile elixir for jams, pies, wines, jellies, juices, chutneys, tinctures, syrups and sauces.
Made with high-quality sambucus nigra frutus, non irradiated and gluten free. This product is not intended to diagnose, non-gmo, treat, these Kehl-Kronenhof 100% Certified Organic Dried Elderberries are kosher, non-ETO, vegan, non-dairy, cure or prevent any disease.
It is thought to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots, while promoting bone strength and new bone tissue development. Organic elderberries can gently eliminate constipation and boost the gastrointestinal system for peak performance.
As a healthy nutritional supplement, dried elderberries are extremely low in calories with zero sugar or fat and can replace powder. The sambucus plant is regarded for its ability to slow the aging process. Elderberry has traditionally been considered a medicinal plant. Consuming black elderberry tea or syrup may help in weight loss and aid in eliminating excess cholesterol from the body. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
7. TradeKing #ad
Whole European Elderberry, Syrups, and More, 1 Pound Certified Organic, Perfect for Tea, Sambucas Nigra, Responsibly Wild Crafted, USDA Organic Dried Elderberries #adTradeKing #ad
- Uses: with a sweet-tart flavor and aroma, elderberries make delicious teas, syrups, wines, and jams. Benefits* - known for their immune boosting properties, vitamin c, elderberries contain high levels of naturally occurring flavonoids, and zinc.
Money back: if you are unsatisfied for any reason we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
Usda certified organic: wild crafted European elderberry. Product is non-gMO, non-irradiated, free from pesticides and residuals. Please store in a cool, dry place. Do not consume raw. Premium packaging: source nutrition elderberries are kept in a stand up, resealable bag with a long shelf life.
8. EarthWise Aromatics #ad
EarthWise Aromatics, 1 lb 16oz, 100% Natural, Elderberry #adEarthWise Aromatics #ad
- 100% natural - no pesticides - Non Irradiated. Elderberry. Grown and Harvested in Eastern Europe. Botanical name: Sambucus nigra. 1 lb 16oz.
9. MegaRhino #ad
Great for Kids and Adults, Vitamins, Organic Elderberry Syrup DIY Kit Makes 18oz Natural Immune Support with Antioxidants, Minerals #adMegaRhino #ad
- Safe, natural, fully organic ingredients so you know what you are putting into your body. Safe for kids and adults – potent home remedy that is great for both kids and adults. Packed with antioxidants, our elderberry syrup is a flavorful and effective home remedy.
Easy to use kit – don’t purchase overpriced and low quantity organic elderberry syrup when you can just make your own better tasting syrup. Organic ingredients – our black elderberry syrup kit only uses natural ingredients: Dry mix of whole elderberries, organic rose hips, organic whole cloves, organic ginger root, organic cinnamon, organic echinacea - NonGMO and NO artificial ingredients.
Delicious homemade elderberry syrup – make 18oz of delicious and healthy organic elderberry syrup right in your own home! Just add water and honey.
Healthy, ready to make elderberry ingredient kit that is also a fun and engaging activity that kids and parents can do together! Just add water and even honey for additional benefits. Packed with vitamins and antioxidants – powerful ingredients combined together to give you a nutrient packed syrup filled with helpful antioxidants, C; potassium, iron, calcium, fiber, vitamins & minerals such as Vitamin A, B, and folate.