As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Yorkshire Tea #ad
240 Teabags, Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Red #adYorkshire Tea #ad
- We pay fair prices for really good tea from farms in Africa and India, to make a lovely blend that’s big on flavor, seriously refreshing and kind to the people who grow it.
A proper brew – pure and simple. Rich, full-bodied blend makes an ideal breakfast tea or afternoon delight. Our yorkshire tea boxes carry the trademark of the forest Stewardship Council FSC – a not-for-profit organisation which promotes responsible forest management, harvesting wood in a way that assures the forest's biodiversity, productivity and ecological processes are preserved.
We do everything properly as all Yorkshire tea is produced by Rainforest Alliance Certified Growers. Why does yorkshire tea taste so good? the simple reason is that we never compromise on quality. We always buy the very best teas for our blends and you can really taste the difference.
|Brand||Yorkshire Tea #ad|
|Manufacturer||Taylors of Harrogate #ad|
|Part Number||EAN 5010357112092|
2. Taylors of Harrogate #ad
48 Count Pack of 1, Taylors of Harrogate Classic Tea Variety Box #adTaylors of Harrogate #ad
- Assorted Tea. Variety packs include six tea bags of each variety. Tea gift box. Total 48 tea bags included. Total 48 tea bags included. And we're completely, quality, like a love for fairness, utterly devoted to the pursuit of extraordinary flavour.
Assorted range of 48 tea bags. Variety packs include six tea bags of each variety. From black and green teas to Earl Grey and fusion teas, there's something in the line-up for every tea fan to savor.
We’re an independent family tea and coffee company from Harrogate in Yorkshire. We have strong family values, creativity and the importance of treating people with respect.
Varieties included: english breakfast, pure assam, organic peppermint, green tea with jasmine, earl grey, decaffeinated Breakfast, and Organic Chamomile. Made in UK. Variety packs include six tea bags of each variety. Each variety can be enjoyed as a standalone beverage, Lemon & Orange, but many pair up nicely with biscuits and other sweets.
3. Yorkshire Tea #ad
160 Teabags, Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Gold #adYorkshire Tea #ad
- Why does yorkshire tea taste so good? the simple reason is that we never compromise on quality. This tea produces a rich, golden liquor that is full of character and brightness with a brisk, refreshing character.
Yorkshire gold is a high quality blend made from specially selected black teas from the ten finest tea gardens in Asam, Rwanda and Kenya. Yorkshire gold tea boasts a rich, malty flavor is best enjoyed with milk and sugar to taste.
We do everything properly as all Yorkshire tea is produced by Rainforest Alliance Certified Growers. We always buy the very best teas for our blends and you can really taste the difference.
Our yorkshire tea boxes carry the trademark of the forest Stewardship Council FSC – a not-for-profit organisation which promotes responsible forest management, harvesting wood in a way that assures the forest's biodiversity, productivity and ecological processes are preserved.
4. Tetley #ad
40 Tea Bags Pack of 6 Packaging may vary, Tetley Premium Black Tea, Decaffeinated British Blend #adTetley #ad
- Ships in certified Frustration-Free Packaging. The best of both worlds! The flavor of our British blend but without the caffeine. Round bag has no strings, no staples and microwavable. Pack of six, 3. 5-ounce boxestotal of 21-ounces. Made with the finest Black teas of exceptional quality.
5. Twinings #ad
Twinings of London English Breakfast Black Tea Bags, 100 Count Pack of 1 #adTwinings #ad
- Rich history in 1706 thomas twining began selling fine tea from an english storefront in The Strand, London. Only the finest quality: our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world.
Fresh flavor: one box of 100 english breakfast black tea bags. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics.
Complex, full-bodied, lively cup of tea that is perfect any time of day. Steep for four minutes for the perfect cup of english breakfast tea. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
If you enjoy bigelow tea, harney and Sons Tea, Lipton Tea, try Twinings of London Tea. English breakfast tea: english breakfast is our most popular tea. Hand selected for your home made without artificial ingredients, davidsons tea, or prince of Peace Tea, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. Today, twinings still sells some of the worlds best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
6. PG Tips #ad
240-Count Box Pack of 2, Pyramid Tea Bags, PG Tips Black Tea #adPG Tips #ad
- Pack of two, 240-count boxes of PG Tips Black Tea. Pyramid shaped teabag acts like a miniature teapot, giving the leaves more room to move. England's number one tea. Made from the highest quality and most flavorful top two leaves and bud of the tea plant. Harvested from tea grown in Ceylon.
|Brand||PG Tips #ad|
|Manufacturer||PG Tips #ad|
7. Tetley #ad
Classic, Tetley Black Tea, Pack of 6, 100 Tea Bags Packaging may vary #adTetley #ad
- Place opened packages in an airtight container and store in a cool, dry area. Our signature product, a deep amber color and delicious tea flavor is delivered in this classic blend of black teas.
Drinking tea is a great way to help keep your body hydrated and is naturally low in calories. Uniquely delicious combination that is perfect for hot or iced tea. Made from the finest black tea, this tea offers a full bodied and flavorful cup of tea.
8. Taylors of Harrogate #ad
Taylors of Harrogate Scottish Breakfast, 50 Teabags Pack of 6 #adTaylors of Harrogate #ad
- It's a blend of the very best assam and African teas, rich flavour, with an inviting bright colour in the cup and a full, which makes it perfect for serving at breakfast time. Originally blended for the soft waters of scotland, this traditional Scottish Breakfast blend can be enjoyed wherever you live.
High in antioxidants; each English-style tagless teabag contains 2. 5 grams of tea. Serve this bold morning tea with or without milk. 100% natural, fine blend of the very best Asam and African teas.
9. Harney & Sons #ad
20 Sachets, Harney & Sons Black Tea, English Breakfast #adHarney & Sons #ad
- Premium quality black tea packed in 20 Sachets. Made from a hand-picked keenum black tea blend. It can be enjoyed on its own or with milk and sugar.
Harney & sons is a proud member of 1% for the Planet. Steep for 4-5 minutes in boiling water before drinking. Researchers have traced its heritage back to the black tea The English drank regularly in the 1800's.
|Brand||Harney & Sons #ad|
|Manufacturer||Harney & Sons #ad|