As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nature's Way #ad
60 Softgels, Nature's Way Borage Oil 1300mg #adNature's Way #ad
- Satisfaction guaranteed. Store in a cool, dry place. Our involvement begins in the fields and continues through harvesting, seed selection, oil pressing, and purity testing.
Quality control from soil to oil. Cold pressed and unrefined. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
No chemical solvents, starch, artificial colors, sugars, flavors, or preservatives. Keep out of reach of children. Recommendation: take 1 softgel one to two times daily. Safety sealed with printed inner freshness seal. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
|Brand||Nature's Way #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Way #ad|
2. Horbäach #ad
Borage Oil Capsules 2000 mg | 120 Softgels | 380mg of GLA | Cold Pressed Seed Oil Supplement | by Horbaach #adHorbäach #ad
- Fortified borage oil: borage Oil is widely-regarded as one of nature's best sources of enriched GLA. Optimal absorption: delivers 2000 mg of Max GLA Borage Oil in two daily Quick-Release softgels. Naturally free of: gluten, yeast, milk, Lactose, Wheat, soy, Artificial Color & Flavoring & NON-GMO.
Powerful omegas: scientifically-Crafted with Omega 6-9 Fatty Acids Cold Pressed from fresh seeds. Horbaach manufacturers: laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!.
3. NOW #ad
120 Softgels, NOW Supplements, Borage Oil 1000 mg with 240mg of GLA Gamma Linolenic Acid #adNOW #ad
- Natural color variation may occur in this product. Concentrated gla/240 mg of gla: borage oil is a nutritional oil consisting of 60% polyunsaturated fats and approximately twice the average content of gamma linolenic acid GLA as evening primrose oil.
During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food. Certifications/classifications: non-gmo, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, kosher contains Gelatin, Expeller Pressed, Soy Free. Gmp quality assured: npa a-rated gmp certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods for stability, potency, and product formulation.
Packaged in the usa by a family owned and operated company since 1968. Omega-6 essential fatty acids/expeller-pressed, hexane-free: NOW Borage Oil is expeller-pressed and hexane-free.
|Manufacturer||Now Foods #ad|
4. Barlean's Organic Oils #ad
Non-GMO, Hexane Free, Gluten-Free, Barlean's Borage Oil Softgels with Pure Gamma-Linolenic Acid GLA, 60 Softgels #adBarlean's Organic Oils #ad
- Nourish your body - for some individuals, GLA is not adequately produced in the body, Borage Oil offers a direct source of GLA for these people. Keep tightly closed. Simple ingredients - these softgels are non-GMO, hexane-free and gluten-free! Suggested use - 1-2 softgels per day, with or without a meal.
Exceptional quality - Cold-pressed without solvents. Keep out of reach of children. Essential nutrients - borage oil is known as a pure source of a special fatty acid called Gamma-Linolenic Acid GLA. Store in a cool dry place.
5. Pure Encapsulations #ad
Pure Encapsulations, Borage Oil, 60 Softgel Capsules, Hypoallergenic Dietary Supplement #adPure Encapsulations #ad
- Pure difference: what makes us different isn't just our process or what goes into our supplements -- what we leave out matters, flavors & peanuts, too. Pure quality: our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
Joint comfort support: Borage oil also provides wide-ranging support for joint health*.
Cold-pressed: contains 20% gamma linoleic acid, the highest GLA content of any plant source and cold-pressed borage oil. Pure encapsulations products are free from wheat, fillers & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, artificial colors, GMOs, and unnecessary binders, gluten, eggs, tree nuts & preservatives. Immune defense: research indicates that borage oil supports healthy immune system function. *.
6. Klaire Labs #ad
Cold-Pressed Borage Oil Capsules, Concentrated Omega-6 GLA Supplement Gamma-Linolenic Acid, Klaire Labs Borage Oil, Convenient Borage Seed Oil Pills 100 Softgels #adKlaire Labs #ad
- Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, shellfish, eggs, peanuts, fish, and soybeans. Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
*. Contains no artificial colors, wheat, tree nuts, flavors, or preservatives. Borage oil provides a higher ratio of GLA to linoleic acid than evening primrose oil and similar plant oils. *. A concentrated source of omega-6 GLA fatty acids. *. Cold-pressed and free of hexane or other solvents.
7. Puritans Pride #ad
1 Gram, Puritans Pride Borage Oil #adPuritans Pride #ad
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
1 month supply. Scientifically formulated. Highest quality vitamins and supplements. Excellent plant source of the Omega-6 fatty acid Gamma Linolenic Acid. Gluten and Soy Free.
8. Deva Vegan Vitamins #ad
DEVA Vegan Vitamins Vegan Borage Oil 500 mg Vcaps, 90-Count Bottle #adDeva Vegan Vitamins #ad
- Contains gamma linolenic Acid GLA Omega-6. During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
The borage oil used in this product is Organic and Cold-pressed. Vegan Society Registered. No animal ingredients.