As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Band-Aid #ad
Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages for Wound Care and First Aid, 100 Count, Tan, All One Size #adBand-Aid #ad
- For proper wound care, dry skin for minor wound care and change daily, treat with wound an antiseptic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application. From the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand, Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages help protect against dirt and germs that may cause infection.
Apply bandage to clean, when wet or as needed. Made with memory-weave fabric for comfort and flexibility, and flex with your skin as you move, these bandages stretch, bend, and include a Quilt-Aid comfort pad designed to cushion painful wounds which may help prevent reinjury.1
100-count band-aid brand flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages for first aid and wound protection of minor wounds, cuts, scrapes and burns.
Plus, wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds. These band-aid brand flexible fabric adhesive bandages stay on for up to 24 hours and feature a unique Hurt-Free Pad that won't stick to the wound as they wick away blood and fluids, allowing for gentle removal.
2. Band-Aid #ad
All One Size 1" X 3" , Flexible Fabric, 100 Count Pack of 2, Band-Aid Adhesive Bandages #adBand-Aid #ad
- Unique adhesive and more durable fabric help bandage stay in place longer. Stretchable, comfortable fabric moves with you to fit better. Absorbent pad won't stick to wound for gentle removal. Pack of 2, each is 100 count.
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson #ad|
3. Dealmed #ad
Breathable First Aid Strip Pack, Soft Stretch Wound Patch for Medical, 3 Boxes, Emergency Kits & Clinic, Dealmed Sterile Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages – 1x3 Inch – 100/Box #adDealmed #ad
- As such, we’ve made it our goal to deliver a large selection of items at guaranteed low prices faster than ever before. Four sizes: to accommodate your needs, the dealmed sterile Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages are available in four sizes.
Perfectly packed: each bandage comes individually wrapped in a sterile package to ensure cleanliness and offer further protection against possible infection. Healthcare needs: dealmed understands the changing climate of healthcare and how important it is to have an honest, dependable partner.
Flexible, durable construction: made with incredibly strong and flexible material to ensure coverage and protection, these bandages are expertly woven for a breathable and soft wear that will not stick to your skin during the removal process.
Wound protection: appropriate for administering first aid, these Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages adequately cover bumps, first response and ambulatory treatment of minor wounds, scrapes and cuts for optimal protection. Each box contains 100 bandages and can be purchased individually or in 2- or 3-count quantities.
4. Johnson & Johnson #ad
Tan Box of 100, Johnson & Johnson JJ4444 Band-Aid Woven Adhesive Bandages, 1" x 3" #adJohnson & Johnson #ad
- Won't stick to wound. Rounded edges and thick wound pads. Flexible fabric to move with your body. Sterile, breathable bandages. Holds to skin firmly.
5. All Health #ad
1 in x 3 in, All Health Antibacterial Fabric Adhesive Bandages, Flexible Protection for First Aid and Wound Care, 200 ct | Helps Prevent Infection #adAll Health #ad
- Non-stick pad cushions and helps protect minor cuts, scrapes, and wounds. First aid bandages are breathable and comfortable to wear. Flexible bandage is designed to seal to skin on all four sides to help keep dirt and contaminants out.
Antibacterial bandage kills bacteria to help prevent infection. Box includes 200 large 1" X 3" Bandages.
|Brand||All Health #ad|
|Manufacturer||ASO Corp #ad|
6. Curad #ad
Bandage Size is 1" x 3" Box of 100, Curad Flex Fabric Adhesive Bandages #adCurad #ad
- Flex fabric woven design allows adhesive bandages to stretch and conform to wounds. Fabric provides airflow to wounds to help healing. Flex fabric bandages offer durable protection.
Bandage size: 1 x 3 inches | 100 bandages per box. Curad adhesive bandages feature a non-adherent pad next to the wound and an external layer for even adhesion to skin.
7. Band-Aid #ad
1-Inch x 3-Inch, BAND-AID 4444 Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages, 100/Box #adBand-Aid #ad
- Attaches with adhesive. Sold as 100 EA/Box. Packaged for individual use and to replenish first aid stations and kits. Provides extra flexibility, stretchable and comfortable fabric moves with you to fit better.
8. Dealmed #ad
Sterile Non-Stick Pad for Minor Wound Care 100 Count, Dealmed 1" x 3" Flexible Sheer Plastic Adhesive Bandages #adDealmed #ad
- Helps bumps, scrapes, and cuts: Will provide amazing protection for all your minor wounds. We guarantee all our products with a 100% money-back guarantee. Incredibly flexible, durable, and easy to use: Made with incredibly strong and flexible material that will assure that no matter what you're doing it will move with you to provide incredible coverage and protection for you wound.
100% satisfaction guaranteed - our confidence in our products come from our many years of experience in the medical field.
Sterile individual packages: Each bandage comes individually wrapped in a sterile package to ensure cleanliness and further protect against possible infection. Breathable, soft and easily removable: expertly woven to create protection which is both breathable and soft that will not stick to your skin to make for easy removal.