As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kirkland #ad
Kirkland Signature Stool Softener 100 mg, 400 Softgels #adKirkland #ad
- Compare stool softener to colace! kirkland laxative also have a stool-softener effect! Stool-softener gently provides relief from constipation! Gently stimulates the muscles of the colon! Value pack!! 2 boxes!! 400 softgels!!! .
2. Amazon Basic Care #ad
100 Count, Docusate Sodium 100 mg, Softgels, Amazon Basic Care Stool Softener Laxative #adAmazon Basic Care #ad
- Compare to the active ingredient in Colace. Physicians surveyed by an independent market research firm. Docusate sodium is the #1 physician recommended stool softener OTC active ingredient of U. S. These softgels work gently to soften stools and generally produce a bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
Stool softener laxative, softgels contain docusate sodium 100 mg, amazon basic care docusate Sodium 100 mg, the #1 physician recommended stool softener OTC active ingredient of U.
S. This stool softener is stimulant free for convenient, predictable relief of occasional constipation symptoms, such as: fewer than 3 bowel movements per week; dry, hard stools; difficult or painful bowel movements; feeling that not all stool has passed.
This effective stool softener laxative comes in a convenient softgel and is gluten free. Here is your answer for an effective stool softener laxative to provide gentle and predictable constipation relief. Gentle and predictable constipation relief for adults and children ages 2 years and over. Physicians surveyed by an independent market research firm.
3. Geri-Care #ad
Docusate Sodium Stool Softener By Geri-Care | 100mg Softgels | 1000 Count Bottle #adGeri-Care #ad
- Gentle relief: Gently and effectively relieves occasional constipation irregularity. Laxative: generally produces bowel movement in 12-72 hours.
Recommended dose: 1-2 softgels daily until first bowel movement; 1 softgel daily thereafter, or as directed by doctor. Safe: a chief supplier to nursing homes and hospitals, Geri-Care has become the leading pioneer of quality over-the-counter pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements with a primary focus on the geriatric population.
1000 count per bottle. Compare to colace: Compare to the active ingredients of Colace. Docusate sodium: geri-care docusate Sodium stool softener softgels, 100mg.
4. Major #ad
Softgels,100 Count Pack of 2, Docusate Sodium 100 mg, Stool Softener Laxative #adMajor #ad
- Each gel-cap provides 100 mg of Docusate Sodium Per Serving One Soft-Gel Cap. It relieves occasional constipation irregularity and Generally Produces a Bowel Movement in 12 to 72 hours.
It is stimulant-Free and Gentle. Docusate is known as a Stool Softener and Laxative. Compare to the Active Ingredient in Colace Stool Softener.
5. Major Pharmaceuticals #ad
Docusate Sodium 100 MG Softgels Generic for Colace 100 ea 3 PACK Total 300 Softgel Capsules #adMajor Pharmaceuticals #ad
- For gentle, reliable Relief from Occasional Constipation Irregularity. Date 05/2017 or Later. Generally produce bowel Movement in 12 To 72 Hours. For prevention of Dry, Hard Stools. Exp. Each gelcap contains 100 mg of Docusate Sodium.
6. Major #ad
Softgels,100 Count Pack of 4, Stool Softener Laxative, Docusate Sodium 100 mg #adMajor #ad
- It relieves occasional constipation irregularity and Generally Produces a Bowel Movement in 12 to 72 hours. Docusate is known as a Stool Softener and Laxative.
Compare to the Active Ingredient in Colace Stool Softener. It is stimulant-Free and Gentle. Each gel-cap provides 100 mg of Docusate Sodium Per Serving One Soft-Gel Cap.
7. HealthA2Z #ad
100 Capsules…, Docusate Sodium 100mg, Compare to Colace® Stool Softener Active Ingredient, HealthA2Z® Stool Softener #adHealthA2Z #ad
- Compare to Colace active ingredient. Our stool softener is stimulant free and should produce a bowel movement in 12-72 hours. Active ingredient docusate sodium stool Softener 100mg softgels works by increasing the amount of water the stool absorbs in the gut, thereby softening the stool and making it easier to pass.
Adults and children 12 years and older: take 1-3 softgels daily, preferably at bedtime. Children under 2 year of age: ask a doctor. Children 2 to under 12 years of age: Take 1 softgels daily, preferably at bedtime. It provides a gentle but effective relief from occasional constipation and bowel irregularity.
|Manufacturer||Allegiant Health #ad|