As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PDI #ad
Super Sani-Cloth Wipes XL 7.5" x 15" 65/Canister by PDI, Mfr#Q86984 #adPDI #ad
- Effective against 30 microorganisms in 2 minutes including the following MDROs, VRE, bloodborne pathogens and viruses: MRSA, HIV, HBV, HCV. Perfect as a housewide solution in a facility, and on high touch, non-porous surfaces.
Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment found in healthcare environments. The fast contact time 2 minutes allows for quick room turnover.
2. Micro-Scientific #ad
320 Wipes, Medical Grade Disinfectant Cleaner, Micro-Scientific Opti-Cide Max Disinfecting Wipes 2 Pack #adMicro-Scientific #ad
- Opti-cide max kills tested organisms in 30 seconds to 1 minute, except on tb which is killed in 2 minutes. The true broad spectrum disinfectant has an effective scrubbing power that is Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Viricidal and Tuberculocidal.
Safe on clinical surfaces, plastic, sinks, tile, tubs, stainless steel, counters, chrome, electronics, aluminum and more. Kills the dangerous eskape and multi Drug Resistant Organisms MDROs which are approximately 2/3 of all hospital acquired infections. The low alcohol formula 20% cleans better than high alcohol formulas 80%.
3. PDI #ad
160-Count Canister, Large Germicidal Disposable Cloth, PDI Sani-Cloth Plus #adPDI #ad
- Pre-saturated with the correct amount of germicidal solution. Natural latex free, bleach free and phenolic free. Disinfects and deodorizes.
4. PDI #ad
SANI-CLOTH BLEACH Germicidal Disposable Wipe 75 ct #adPDI #ad
- Material: Cloth. Country of origin : United States. Product height : 7. 5 inches. Item weight: 1. 9 lbs.
5. Maxill #ad
6" x 7”, Mycolio Hospital Grade Disinfectant Wipes 160 Wipes, Disinfecting Antibacterial Sanitizing Cleaning Wipes #adMaxill #ad
- Epa registration number 88897-1-90841. Clinical grade, hospital Strength Disinfectant for usage on hard, non-porous surfaces. Broad Spectrum Disinfectant. These are not hand Wipes: We recommend wearing gloves while handling.