As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Viva Naturals #ad
Skin Oil and Cooking Oil with Fresh Flavor, 16 oz, Cold-Pressed, Natural Hair Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Non-GMO Unrefined Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Aceite de Coco, USDA Organic #adViva Naturals #ad
- It’s ideal for use as a conditioner, or coconut oil hair mask. Usda-certified organic & non-gmo project verified - using some of the world’s highest-quality organic coconuts, our cold pressed coconut Oil aceite de coco is USDA-Certified Organic, Certified gluten free, Keto and Paleo, Non-GMO Project Verified, plus its grown and harvested organically without the use of harmful chemicals or additives.
It’s perfect for keto, or just as a tastier alternative to cooking with olive oil or butter. Perfect coconut oil for cooking and baking - an unrefined coconut oil with a naturally high smoke point 350°F, this is the perfect cooking oil for baking, frying and sautéing.
A kitchen and beauty staple - whether you’re using our coconut oil for body moisturizer, as a coconut hair oil or as a cooking oil, paleo, or gluten-free diets, it’s an all-natural, easy-to-use addition to any lifestyle.
Naturally nourishing coconut oil for hair - with its unique combination of natural fats, detangler, coconut oil helps hydrate hair and nourish the scalp. Our pure coconut oil is cold-pressed from fresh, organic coconuts, delivering a rich flavor and aroma. Use our coconut oil for face as a makeup remover—or even as a natural alternative to massage oils. Hydrate naturally with coconut oil for skin - coconut oil organic is a naturally moisturizing body oil that can help skin feel soft, smooth and hydrated.
|Brand||Viva Naturals #ad|
|Manufacturer||Viva Naturals #ad|
2. Nutiva #ad
Vegan, 54 Fl Oz 1 Pack USDA Organic, Nutiva Organic Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil, Keto, Fresh Flavor & Aroma for Cooking & Healthy Skin & Hair, Whole 30 Approved, Non-GMO #adNutiva #ad
- Nutiva partners with organic farmers to source the world’s finest fresh, organic virgin coconuts and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines.
All-natural cold press extraction process yields a pure, hexane, light-tasting oil containing 63% medium-chain triglycerides and 50% lauric acid without the use of dangerous and harmful chemicals, or heat. Ideal as a medium heat cooking oil with a high smoke point 350°F/177°C and perfect for baking, frying and sautéing.
Ideal addition to whole30, raw, whole food, vegetarian, paleo, ketogenic, vegan, and gluten-free diets and a great alternative to margarine or cooking oil. Provides nutrient-rich hydration as a natural moisturizer for radiant skin and hair and great for massages.
3. Garden of Life #ad
Pure Unrefined Cold Pressed Oil with MCTs for Body Care or Baking, Cooking, Aceite de Coco Organico, 56 Fl Oz, Skin, Garden of Life Raw Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil for Hair, 110 Servings #adGarden of Life #ad
- Extra virgin coconut oil: This pure coconut oil is an excellent source of healthy medium chain fatty acids. Raw coconut oil: our unrefined coconut oils are not hydrogenated, refined, bleached, or deodorized.
Skin & hair care: this coconut oil for hair and skin can be used for a deep conditioning hair treatment or natural skin moisturizer.
Organic coconut oil: usda certified organic, non GMO Project Verified, Gluten Free, certified Vegan, RAW, Pareve MK Kosher, Dairy Free. Cold pressed coconut oil: this virgin coconut oil is among the healthiest dietary oils in the world and delicious for cooking, baking and in smoothies.
|Brand||Garden of Life #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden of Life #ad|
4. Nature's Way #ad
USDA Organic, Cold-Pressed, Nature's Way Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Non-GMO, Pure & Unrefined #adNature's Way #ad
- Pure, unrefined, cold-pressed, extra virgin coconut oil. Add to coffee, shakes, or smoothies. Variety of uses. See supplement Facts for total fat and saturated fat content. Extra virgin coconut oil is great for cooking with a superior taste and aroma.
Usda certified organic, hexane-free, unbleached, and gluten-free. The product is vegetarian and it has no added sugars. With 62% mcts medium chain triglycerides. Superior taste and aroma. Non-gmo project verified. Extra virgin coconut oil.
|Brand||Nature's Way #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Way #ad|
5. Carrington Farms #ad
Carrington Farms Gluten Free, 54 oz. Ounce, Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, & Smoothies, Baking, Perfect Coconut Oil For Skin & Hair Care, Cooking, Unrefined, Cold Pressed #adCarrington Farms #ad
- We filter our oil 4 times before it arrives at your door. These children are a part of the local Philippine community where we source our pure organic coconut oil. Give back - your purchase will help feed 250 kids three days a week through our Carrington Cares program.
Ounce organic, unrefined, cold pressed, gluten free, extra virgin coconut oil starts with only the most pristine coconuts from the Philippines.
Also, carrington Farms organic pure coconut oil is great for the skin and hair. Amazing quality - carrington farms 54 oz. Unparalleled standards - our coconut oil adheres to only the highest quality standards by passing all supplement grade testing, more than is needed for the food industry.
Incredibly versatile - our coconuts are from the perfect growing climate and produce an oil with a light, clean taste that is perfect for sautéing vegetables, baking or to add to smoothies. Nutrient dense - every package of Carrington Farms is organic, unrefined, and cold pressed to preserve MCTs and other nutrients.
6. Nature's Way #ad
Vegan, Non-GMO Project Verified, 20 Fl. Oz., Great for Cooking, Nature's Way Liquid Coconut Oil #adNature's Way #ad
- Premium source from non-gmo coconuts, Non-GMO Project Verified, Hexane-free, Gluten-free. Bpa-free bottle. Superior taste & aroma! Enhances flavor of your favorite foodsWide variety of uses.
Delicious uses: enjoy fresh or chilled in sauces, dips, drizzling over popcorn & more! Enhances the flavor of your favorite foods.
Refrigeration not required, but stays liquid even when refrigerated! Store in a cool, dry place. For cooking, smoothies, dressings, baking or sauteing up to 350°.93% mcts: 13 grams medium chain triglycerides lauric, capric and caprylic acids per tablespoon. See nutrition Facts for total fat and saturated fat content.
|Brand||Nature's Way #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Way #ad|
7. La Tourangelle #ad
Organic Refined Coconut Oil, Baking, and Skin Care, La Tourangelle, Hair, 14 fl oz, Great for Cooking #adLa Tourangelle #ad
- Quality you can taste: the mainstay of all la Tourangelle’s natural, artisanal oils is premium taste derived from the best quality ingredients, Add the flavor of La Tourangelle to any meal. Expeller-pressed, non-gmo, or dinner, We strive to make carefully crafted, lunch, and Kosher.
Delicious and versatile: our oils, novice cooks, Great for salads, and foodies, meats, dressings and vinaigrettes make it easy to create distinctive dishes for professional chefs, pastas and more.
Natural and sustainable: la tourangelle's natural artisan oils and vinaigrettes provide the perfect touch to make a gourmet breakfast, sustainable products. Flavors of the world: from organic extra virgin olive oil and sustainably produced Grapeseed Oil, to award winning Toasted Sesame Oil, La Tourangelle brings the best oils and flavors from around the world straight to your kitchen.
For food and beyond: our organic refined coconut oil is truly a unique ingredient with pure fresh coconut taste, beautiful texture and outstanding coconut scent, Cook, bake, dress, fry or moisturize your skin and hair.
|Brand||La Tourangelle #ad|
|Manufacturer||La Tourangelle #ad|
8. Spectrum #ad
15 Oz, Unrefined, Spectrum Essentials Organic Coconut Oil #adSpectrum #ad
- Great for hair and skin care. It restores skin and hair integrity and provides a protective layer to combat the damaging effects of sun, wind and cold weather You'll love the rich, natural tropical scent.
Natural with no added preservatives or fragrance. Perfect for skin and hair care. Spectrum organic unrefined Coconut Oil is the perfect choice for natural body care. Unrefined organic coconut oil.
|Manufacturer||Hain Celestial #ad|
9. Barlean's Organic Oils #ad
USDA Organic, Vegan, Non GMO, Barlean's Organic Virgin Island Fresh Coconut Oil for Healthy Immune System and Metabolism, 32-Ounce #adBarlean's Organic Oils #ad
- But do not be alarmed if your coconut oil "magically" transforms from solid, to liquid and back to solid. Light, baking, sweet-nutty coconut flavor makes it perfect for curries and smoothies.
Okay, not really. Also great on skin and hair. Suggested use - 1 tbsp daily. No refrigeration needed unless you prefer a harder, more solid oil. Supports a healthy immune system, and cardio system. Use in cooking, grilling, frying or as a spread.
Complete and balanced - with a melting point of around 74-degress F, coconut oil can shape-shift from a solid to a liquid. Nourish your body - barlean's virgin coconut oil is harvested at the peak of flavor and nutritional value, metabolism, cold-expeller pressed and bottled on demand. For every diet - usda organic, non-hydrogenated, non-GMO verified, kosher, solvent and chemical-free, vegan. Exceptional quality - it is magic.
10. Jarrow Formulas #ad
Solvent Free, 16 fl oz, Rich & Full Coconut Flavor, Unrefined & Cold-Pressed, Approx. 32 Servings, Jarrow Formulas Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, Ideal for Cooking & Baking #adJarrow Formulas #ad
- Superior nutrition and formulation: the goal of jarrow Formulas is to promote optimal health with high-quality, value, effective, affordable, and superior formulation of dietary supplements; Our customers can be assured of purity, and potency.
Unrefined and cold-pressed: jarrow formulas extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil from the fresh flesh of the coconut palm fruit is unrefined and cold-pressed in a controlled, indoor environment; The formula is certified organic.
Preserves rich, full coconut flavor: the Jarrow Formulas process does not utilize any solvents and preserves the volatile compounds responsible for imparting the rich, familiar flavor of coconuts. Ideal for cooking and baking: coconut oil is stable even during long periods of storage; Because its melting point is 75-76 degress F, coconut oil can be used in both liquid or solid forms for cooking and baking.